Seahorse Downrigger Rod Holders easily attach to all Penn and Seahorse manual downrigger models. The rod holder will keep any rod in a handy yet secure position while downrigger trolling.
- Heavy duty rugged construction ensures durability and peace of mind.
- Dual axis Adjustment capability allows anglers to set a perfect angle for the rod keeping it in position ready for a strike!
- Optimized to work great with all light, medium and heavy rods, conventional or spinning outfits.
- Corrosion resistant materials used to insure long life and trouble free operation.
- Comes with the necessary hardware to attach to the downrigger.
- Compatible with Penn and Troll-Master Manual Downriggers.
It is recommended to always use a security strap on all fishing equipment while trolling.
DESIGN NOTES (MEASURE!):
Some modification may be necessary for certain set-ups, such as drilling out holes to match due to a slight change Penn made to their frames that might affect the older downriggers.
We measured the holes on the rod holder attachment, holes on the frame need to match:
Top hole approximately 1.10" from edge to center of hole.
Bottom hole approximately 1.50" from edge to center of hole.
This problem does not apply to the Troll-Master Seahorse downrigger.
Call Troll-Master for any troubleshooting. 1 (800) 274-1656