The Seahorse Adjustable Dual Rod Holder is designed to simplify the complexities and take logistics out of the equation.
Dual Axis Adjustment ability for both rod holder tubes allows to set a perfect angle at any position independently of each other while trolling with multiple rods.
The attachment is designed to be securely clamped on the boom of the downrigger providing better utilization of cockpit space while keeping the fishing rods in a handy yet secure positions.
- Dual axis Adjustment capability allows anglers to set a perfect angle for the rod keeping it in position ready for a strike!
- Corrosion resistant materials used to insure long life and trouble free operation.
- Designed to fit all Cannon®, all Penn® and Seahorse® downrigger booms.
- Heavy duty rugged construction ensures durability and peace of mind.
- Optimized to work great with all light, medium and heavy rods, conventional or spinning outfits.
- Loosen the Yellow Knobs on Rod Holder
- Position Rod Holder Tubes to desired angle
- Tighten Yellow Knobs on Rod Holder
- (Optional: Loosen Screw that is accessible in Rod Holder Tube to change the secondary angle of the Rod Holder Tube)
- Remove Boom Tip Assembly
- Unscrew Boom Tip Screw
- Loosen the 4 Screws on Rod Holder
- Slide the Rod Holder onto Boom
- (If a Boom Extension is present, either unscrew the 2 Screws connecting the Boom pieces, to be able to slide the Rod Holder down the Boom, or, completely unscrew the 4 Screws on the Rod Holder to be able to position the Rod Holder in the correct location on the Boom and reinstall the 4 Screws)
- The recommendation is to have the end of the Rod Holder Clamp be approximately 4 inches from the Downrigger Frame
- Tighten the 4 Screws on the Rod Holder to keep it in place
- Reinstall the Boom components
It is recommended to always use a security strap on all fishing equipment while trolling.