Pre-Spooled with Wire Line
The PENN Senator needs no introduction. First launched in 1936, the Senator Series has endured the test of time. The Senator is world renown for being the most universal, respected star drag reel on the market. Its rugged design allows it to be an offshore workhorse that has amassed more IGFA big game world records than any other reel in the industry. Combining the toughness of the legendary Senator reel with higher gear ratios a high speed retrieve, the Special Senator gives serious saltwater anglers the best of both worlds; power and speed. HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads. Stainless Steel Frame Rings enhances rigidity to prevent frame-flex.
Versa Handle Versa Handle system allows the angler to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute, tools are provided with each reel. You can choose between having the power to bring in the big fish, or the speed to bring in your bait off the bottom.
Braid Ready Braid ready to handle the strain that braided line puts on a reel. HSP models have a brass spool for wireline capabilities.
HT-100 HT-100 Drag Washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads. Reel in that trophy fish with confidence in your reel.
- Lightweight graphite frame
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Precision machined stainless steel pinion gear
- High strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent "frame flex"
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Multi-disc star drag system for smooth and consistant drag
- 2 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Convertible power handle
- Heavy Duty clicker
- Penn 113H2SP Pre-Spooled Specs (from the bottom of the spool):
- 150 yds of 50 lb Berkley Big Game Trilene Mono Backing
- 100 yds of 40 lb Monel American Fishing Wire
- 10 yds of 50 lb Berkley Big Game Trilene Mono Topshot
- Bottom Marker is where the wire and mono are spliced together
- White Marker is at 100 ft from the bottom of the wire
- Red Marker is at 200 ft from the bottom of the wire
- The two knots that are used to connect the mono to the wire are nail knots
Sorry, Sold Out
Mono Cap. (yds/lb)
Braid Cap. (yds/lb)
Max Drag (lb)
Line Retrieve (in)
500/35 420/46 270/61