CAL T1 Tan Grease for Larger Reels
Cal's Original Universal Reel and Star Drag grease is the result of decades of hands-on fishing and reel customizing experiance combined with ultra-modern lubrication technology, including PTFE® and polymers. It offers:
- Incredible salt-water corrosion protection on all metals, including aluminum, steel, and brass
- Safe use on anodized and plated surfaces
- Safe use on all common plastics, drag materials, seals and o-rings used in reels
- Baby skin smooth, ultra-consistent star drag performance
- Superior resistance to heat and breakdown in drags and reels (Dropping point is >500°F!)
- Reduced gear-drive friction for easier cranking
- Minimal grease "creep" - it stays where you put it
Directions for Cal's Universal Reel and Star Drag Grease:THOROUGHLY CLEAN ALL SURFACES OF SALT, DIRT AND OLD GREASE PRIOR TO APPLICATION!
Apply to interior metal surfaces, including gears, screws, working parts and slow-turning bearings.
Apply a small portion to star drags (just enough to leave a very thin film). LESS IS BETTER ON DRAGS!
Inspect your reel annually, more frequently if used in severe duty. Repeat application procedures as needed.
MSDS Manufacturer's Safety Data Sheet
Cal's Reel Grease 2018 MSDS (.pdf)