Don’t you just hate when you get tackle spam? EXACTLY. There is no tackle spam. And fishing doesn’t email you with work on a Saturday evening and ruin your weekend. If fishing did make demands of your time on a Sunday evening, well, that wouldn’t be so bad anyway. It would just tell you to grab a Mojo Inshore rod and get to work. Tooled from St. Croix’s premium-quality SCII graphite blank and finished with saltwater-grade guides, these rods are incredibly durable and deliver the goods in all their spinning and casting configurations. A genuine value.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Specialized inshore saltwater series designed and built for superior performance.
- Batson Forecast® hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless-steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance compared to 304 stainless-steel frames.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat/black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat/black hood on casting models.
- Split-grip /premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.