It has been said, absence makes the heart grow fonder. With that in mind, it would seem your job security is greatly enhanced by taking every opportunity to get out of the office. And if you’re going to be out of the office, what better place to be than on the lake? Consequently, there may be no better career advancement tool than an Avid Series® casting rod. With high-modulus SCIII graphite blanks and our exclusive IPC® technology, Avid casting rods are super light, hypersensitive to strikes and finished with premium-grade components. Nothing sets you up for success at taking a big fish better.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Superb sensitivity, extreme strength and durability, incredibly light and an outstanding value.
- Specialized, technique-specific and species-specific designs.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji® Alconite® Concept Guide System with black frames.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS reel seat/gunsmoke hood.
- Select-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.