This item is used on multiple models.
|Aftermarket Part - Not Manufactured by Penn
Pro Challenger's Custom 113H Bridge
- 416 stainless steel with heat treated bridge plate
- 416 stainless steel with heat treated right and left dogs
- 416 stainless steel with heat treated dog secure "C" clip for each dog
- 303 stainless steel machined gear sleeve post
- Stainless steel dog spring for each dog
On 113H it fits original Penn and Accurate side plates with no alternation (just remove the existing dog)
Fits versions of 113H
Fits Versions of 113HLW
NOTE: If using this for the China made GT2 OR L2 reels, if you have also converted to the 98-320PRO SS sleeve, you must also change the handle to one of the compatible older style handles in the Type B section as the double stepped gear sleeve and GT2 L2 handle holes are a different shape and are NOT compatible with this type of sleeve:
INSTRUCTIONS 113H reels:
The following links show that few installation to be aware of.
113H USES OPTIONAL SS SLEEVE 98-320PRO
- REMEMBER: Remove the original dog and dog spring from the reel as you will not be using them.
- Bridge screws need to be screwed in a little at a time in order for the bridge to line up correctly.
- With 10 teeth on ratchet (98-320PRO Custom SS) dogs will work simultaneously. With 8 teeth (Standard 98-320 or 98-320AT Custom SS) the two dogs will alternate. Both types of sleeves will function with the bridge.
- A picture shows how to install and position on the dog spring to the dog (click image to view larger)
INSTRUCTIONS Jigmaster reels (500, 501, 505HS, 506HS):
There are some reel mod-ers out there who are using this type of SS bridge on the Jigmaster reels when converting over to an Accurate Accuframe setup. There are some posts in this thread in the AlanTani.com forums relating specifically to the use of the 3-113HPRO bridge and modifications that have to be made on the reel to make the bridge work with the after market Accurate Accuframe plates:
- A few modifications will be required: http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=13174.msg191048#msg191048
- This what to do to get the bridge working for item #2: http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=13174.msg191102#msg191102
The SS bridge cannot be used in the standard Jigmaster reel, it requires the Accuframe modifications. Accurate has stopped making those custom parts, so you'd be searching for them on eBay.com or other auction sites.
****BRIDGE DOES NOT INCLUDE A SLEEVE
If you want the optional 10 tooth SS sleeve for your reel, please check it off below before adding the bridge to your cart!
With 10 teeth on ratchet the two dogs will alternate. With 8 teeth the dogs will work simultaneously. Again, both types of sleeves will function with the bridge.
113H USES OPTIONAL SS SLEEVE 98-320PRO SS (10 Tooth), 98-320AT SS (8 Tooth) or Standard 98-60 Brass (8 Tooth)