The St. Croix Mojo Rods are available for preorder. The tentative date for them to be delivered is Nov. 1st, 2016. However when we recieve the rods in the store, they will ship same day.
In the “what will they think of next division” of saltwater angling, there lies the rather demanding pastime of vertical jigging. It’s the kind of fishing that will make most rods crawl back to the rack in a whimper. So we set out to apply our mojo to the situation. Introducing the all-new Mojo Jig series. Built from premium SCII graphite and pumped up with FRS and ART™ technologies for crazy strength and durability – because you’re going to need it.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Premium-quality SCII graphite with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Designed specifically for saltwater vertical jigging applications.
- Sea Guide guides with corrosion-resistant SS304 frames and aluminum-oxide rings.
- Fuji® PSS-SD palming reel seat with black hood on conventional models.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® gimbal on H and XH power models.
- Premium EVA handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Underwraps on guides for added blank protection.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.