Attention over-protective mothers and those of Scandanavian descent – the sun is not our enemy. In fact, with proper protection, some sun exposure is not only okay, it’s downright healthy. Especially when it’s from the deck of a boat. And with at least one Tidemaster® inshore rod in attendance. With 47 models to choose from, the odds of one being on the boat are in your favor. Handcrafted with our exclusive SCII graphite blank, and outfitted with uncompromising components, the incredibly popular Tidemaster comes in a huge array of actions, lengths and power ranges – ready for nearly every inshore application. And yes, they work on cloudy days as well.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook-setting power.
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling.
- Batson Forecast® hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless-steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance compared to 304 stainless-steel frames.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat/ frosted silver hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS reel seat/ frosted silver hood on casting models.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.