Year-in and year-out we are confronted with decisions. Buy the Girl Scout cookies? Speed up at the yellow light or slow down? Be responsible or go fishing? Fortunately whether you should get one of the new Avid Inshore rods or not is a no-brainer. After all, this year they have been completely redesigned making them significantly lighter with improved balance. New blank designs. New components – including Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle solid-titanium frame guides. IPC® technology on high-modulus SCIII graphite blanks. Yep, all new and all good.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling.
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with gunsmoke hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS reel seat with gunsmoke hood on casting models.
- Corrosion-proof wind check.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.